Community Center for Work and Knowledge Mobility in Nitra
COMIN center OPENED!
ACTUAL INFORMATION COVID-19
STRICTER REGIME AT THE BORDERS APPLIES – a new list of “green” countries HERE
THE END OF CURFEW AND EXTENSION OF EMERGENCY
The curfew no longer applies since November 15, 2020.
Nationwide testing certificates have expired.
The state of emergency has been extended for another 45 days and is therefore still in force.
PROHIBITION OF ASSEMBLY
- The Government of the Slovak Republic approved a ban on gatherings for more than 6 people.
- Exceptions are people living in the same household.
From 15.10. it is obligatory to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors for all persons over 6 years of age.
Exceptions: children up to 6 years (from 3 to 6 it is recommended to wear a mask), persons outside the built-up area of the village (min. 5 meters from persons)
OTHER MEASURES IN FORCE
- Client centers, document departments and other workplaces of the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic are opened from 2.11, the Foreign Police will be opened from 9.11.
Fitness centers, cinemas and theaters will be opened under certain conditions.
- Restaurants are allowed to serve food and drinks outdoors only or as take-out.
- Department store can be entered by a person with a body temperature of no more than 37 degrees Celsius. Limit of one customer per 15 square meters is applied.
- At grocery and drugstores from Monday to Friday applies special opening hours for people over the age of 65 – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- All the secondary schools are closed from October the 12th – teaching is to be continued by distance learning.
- All the primary school children are obliged to wear masks at school.
Linda Noail Majeed Shmastoma from Iraq lives in Nitra and recently took the opportunity to become a volunteer in our programs for foreigners from our city.
The deteriorating situation with new coronavirus in Slovakia will result in a nationwide testing of the whole population.
His first trip abroad led from southern Italy to Žilina. Love changed his life and so his second home has been Nitra for more than 17 years.
The main objectives of the Community Center for Work and Knowledge Mobility:
- Support of social inclusion of foreigners – third-country nationals and citizens of EU Member States granted temporary or permanent residence in the Slovak Republic in our city
- Overcoming barriers in the coexistence of citizens and foreigners and reducing xenophobia in the community
- Creating a cooperative platform of organizations and individuals with the aim of preparing the strategy of the city of Nitra in the field of social inclusion